Final Cut Pro X Templates
- Use the following link to download the Adjustment Layer template. IMPORTANT: The @FinalCutProHelp folder needs to be downloaded and copied to the correct location. Download the Adjustment Layer template here
- Drag the @FinalCutProHelp folder into the Motion Templates-Titles folder. The Motion Templates Titles folder is located inside the Movies folder, path pictured here:
- That’s it! Open Final Cut Pro X and the Adjustment Layer should be available.
• This template was created with Motion 5.4 and is designed to work with Final Cut Pro X version 10.4 or later. If you are using a previous version of Final Cut Pro, try downloading this version of the Adjustment Layer, which is designed to work with Final Cut Pro 10.1.4.
• The Motion Templates, Effects, Generators, Titles and Transitions folders need to be localized. To verify they are, right-click (Control-Click) on those folders and select Get Info. In the Name & Extensions slot, if it’s not there, add .localized to the end of the name.
• Still not working? Send an email to FinalCutProHelp@me.com and include every step you have tried and what is not working. If possible, include a picture or video of the issue.
Create this template from scratch using Motion: Click here to download Motion