Final Cut Pro X Templates
- Download the Adjustment Layer template here
- Open/Unzip the Adjustment Layer.zip file
- Drag the first Adjustment Layer folder into the Motion Templates Titles folder. The Motion Templates Titles folder is generally located inside the Movies folder, path pictured here.
- That’s it! Open Final Cut Pro X and the Adjustment Layer should be available.
• This template was created with Motion 5.4 and is designed to work with Final Cut Pro X version 10.4 or later
• The Motion Templates, Effects, Generators, Titles and Transitions folders need to be localized. To verify they are, right-click (Control-Click) on those folders and select Get Info. In the Name & Extensions slot, if it’s not there, add .localized to the end of the name.
• Still not working? Send a detailed message to FinalCutProHelp@me.com and include every step you have tried and what’s not working. If possible, please include a picture or video of the issue in your message.
Need Motion? Click here to download